Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

"What I Learned" Fact Sheet Freebie!

Hey everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start!  Mine is.  We already had a snow day yesterday and it looks like another one tomorrow!  Here's what the beginning of yesterday looked like in my neck of the woods:


Since I've been a bit snowed in, here's the freebie that I promised you last week when I did my jellyfish fact sheet!  I included two different versions/levels of the fact sheet.  It's generic and can be used with any topic!  The second one requires students to not only choose 3 important facts but they must also explain why those 3 facts were important.



Click on any of the images above to download the freebie for yourself!  Let me know what you think!  I will probably be snowed in again so I will try to work on some stuff...as much as my little boys will let me!  Happy Tuesday everyone!




No comments :

Post a Comment