Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Peek at My Week--Linky Party!


I'm so sad I missed last week!  But here I am again linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her "A Peek at My Week" linky party!  I love to see what everyone's up to!

We have a four day week this week.  This weekend is our "Winter Break" where we simply have Friday and Monday off for a long weekend.  I can't complain because we've had so many snow days already!

I'm not even sure what to say for this week!  We are getting our new groups tomorrow.  I don't know anything about them yet so I can't even plan.  Yikes!  That's okay :)  What I do know is that I will miss my kids!  They're getting all shuffled around.

What I DO know, is that I purchased this fantastic Valentine's Day themed packet and will be using it for my Kindergarteners and possible some of it for my First Graders:




I love it because there's a little bit of everything in it with a cute Valentine's twist!  There's beginning, middle, end sounds, word families, sight words, consonant digraphs, etc.  They will be great transition tools for the week!  Click on the pic above to head to United Teaching's TPT store NOW because she's having a sale!

Speaking of transitions, I know I mentioned these last week but we will continue to do them this week as well.  


The thing I am most looking forward to this week is finishing these babies!  I've been inspired to keep creating these books (thank you to those purchasing in TPT btw).  I'm really excited to get these done and organized!  I hope you will enjoy them too!  I'm hoping to have these Consonant Digraph books done and in my TPT store by the end of the week!



Next week my outline of the week will be so much better and more organized!  Enjoy your week and keep checking back!






No comments :

Post a Comment