Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Snowed In!

Why hello everyone!  I'm still here!  Truth is, we've been snowed in a lot!  The original plans were that our school would be off Friday (Valentine's Day) and yesterday (Monday) for a four day weekend.  That's our "February break."  Mother Nature decided that wasn't long enough and gave us last Thursday and today off.  Needless to say, I don't have much on the teaching end to report on!  I actually took the time to focus on home projects and my babies rather than work stuff.  It was nice!  Here's what's been going on on the home front.

First, I thought I would be all "awesome mommy" and buy these for my baby.  He wasn't impressed lol.  I think the biggest problem is that they're thicker than other stage 2 baby food he's used too.  I think he has something wrong with his gag reflux as well so that's not helping.  Better not be anything bad! :(


  Next, my baby's new name is "trouble" and the picture explains it all.



Speaking of babies...massively sad moments in my house this week.  I did A LOT of cleaning and finally packed up all the 3-6, 6, and 6-9 month clothing he has outgrown.  It's soooo sad packing up things both of my boys have worn.  Mostly because I know I probably won't see anymore of my own babies wearing them :(.  Packing them away after the first isn't sad because there was the whole "Ooo I can't wait to see my next one in these!"  





Boredom has definitely taken over my house!  Today, my son was so tired of being stuck in the house and I had such a bad headache that I actually went outside and cleaned my car off just to take them to Dunkin Donuts!  OMG huge difference in his behavior venturing out!  Okay so the doughnut helped lol.  Anyways, here's what else we did!  I decided he would love it if we traced him!  I was right!  I taped together three large pieces of paper and made him lay down.  I tried to trace him nicely but he kept squirming and telling me it tickled haha.  Then, I put simple marks to show him where a shirt and pants would be.  Then the rest was pretty much him! I asked him what had to go on the top of the head and what color he had.  Same with eyes and what goes on his face. SO STINKING CUTE!  I have never seen such an adorable face!  Plus, it was the first time he really drew something!  




  I'm not completely done with my consonant digraph books but I will post about the 3 I do have done tomorrow!




No comments :

Post a Comment