Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My CVCe Long Vowel Books...SO EXCITED!

ON A ROLL!  Wahoo!  So happy I got these done this weekend.  I have so many projects in the works!  I'm reorganizing all of my materials at work.  I was able to group a lot in one large binder.  Well I have so many wonderful resources now that I have to break each binder apart!  Every topic needs it's own binder now.  Big project considering I don't have time to work on it at work and it's too much to lug home!  Anyways, that's why I want these done!  I can add them into my CVCe binder for easy access!  Once I get my binders a bit more organized I will take pics!

There are two options for purchasing these books.  The first is to buy them individually (click on a book to head to my TPT store).









The second way to purchase is to buy the bundle (click on the image below to head to my TPT store).



Sadly, no one has entered any of my giveaways yet.  I will try again though!  I'm not giving up on you!  Anyone who comments today (Sunday, 2/9/14) as to how they would use this in their classroom will be entered to win the bundle for free!  Stay tuned for more products and updates!



2 comments :

  1. These books look great. I would love to use them in a whole class lesson on magic e or even with my small groups to reinforce the strategy!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicolette! Let me know how it works out for you! Also, let me know if there's anything else you can think of that would well with it. I'm always looking for new ideas!

      Delete