Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Monday, September 16, 2013

First Day Back (plus a celebration freebie!)

Oh how I missed my boys.  My sweet, sweet boys.  I thought about them all day!  But I knew they were in good hands with Grammy.  It also helped that I had a really great day and I'm super excited about this job!  I ACTUALLY HAVE MY OWN SPACE!  Those of you who know me know that this is extremely exciting news for me.  Here's a pic I took today.  Once I get it all set up I will take another pic.  It's also too small and will be made bigger :)  YAY!  It's not in the picture but I have a gorgeous window right across from here with a nice big windowsill for me to store stuff too.  Fun fact, there are groundhogs living outside the window and I saw them today!



I don't have too much to say today except that it was great, I have my own space, and will be tutoring K-5.  Hopefully that means I will be creating all sorts of great things!  In celebration of today here is a freebie!  To enjoy these owl bookmarks click on the pic bellow!



No comments :

Post a Comment