Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Monday, September 2, 2013

Are you a "backseat parent?"

Eeek,  I've been found guilty of being a "backseat parent."  What's a "backseat parent?"  It's like being a backseat driver but with parenting.  I'm home with the boys all week.  We've got a system.  I know how to word things to them, what sets them off, how their routines go, etc.  On the weekends when my husband is home and helping out (he is so wonderful by the way!) I've been apparently becoming a backseat parent.  I've been putting my two cents in a little too much lately.  I don't mean to!  I know I need to take a step back and let him go with his parenting style and figure out what works with him and the boys.  Any thoughts?  Anyone else find themselves in this situation?

No comments :

Post a Comment