Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five for Friday

It's been awhile but I'm linking up again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their great linky party!







 
On Saturday we celebrated my niece's 3rd birthday!  She loved her Minnie Mouse cake that Auntie made her ;)

So much time off!  Monday we had off for MLK Day, Tuesday was an Early Dismissal because of snow, and then Wednesday was a Delay!  Plus, our groups are all swapped out and we're alternating between our groups and other teachers due to testing.  Oh AND Wednesday we had an assembly which canceled two of my groups.  Will I ever see my kids? 
Finally bought the font and graphics I've been holding out for on TPT.  Super happy with them!  Working on some cute CVC books for each short vowel.  Here's a peek at the cover!



Another proud Mommy moment this week.  My son came up to me and said "You know R comes after Q!"  I almost cried lol.  My mom (she watches my kiddies during the day god bless her) told me that he's really getting into the educational things I have posted around the house.  He especially loves his Letter of the Week chart.  She said he was standing in front of it saying "H is for..." and listing everything.  Mommy is totally slacking in that department!  I had such big dreams for it!


I'm pretty sure the last time I did this we went to the aquarium too haha.  Excited to be going to see the fishies and the meerkats tomorrow!  Haven't been since October so my son is going bananas!  He's also excited for the Touch A Jelly exhibit!  I'm excited too because my 4th graders are reading a Reading A-Z book about jellyfish.  I told them about the exhibit and that I would take pictures and video.  They're so excited!  I wish I could take them!  I feel blessed that my children have these opportunities! 


Enjoy your weekend!  I know I will!



2 comments :

  1. What a CUUUTTTEE birthday cake! The aquarium exhibit looks so cool!
    Sara
    First Grade Funtastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake!! Super cute:-)!

    Laughloveteachlearn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete