Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Peek at My Week--Linky Party!


This is my very first time linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for their "A Peek at My Week" linky party!  Exciting!  Here it goes!


I have another full week of school (unless snow ruins that) and it's still crazy!  We're still testing which means I'm juggling 12 groups this week.  It's hard keeping track of 12 different stories!


I plan on filling my 4th graders in about my aquarium trip (more on that tomorrow).  We've been reading about jellyfish so they're super excited to see the pictures and video I took!  Wait till they see their surprises!  Here's a quick fact sheet I put together using some pictures we took on Saturday.



In Kindergarten, I plan on continuing our "Short a" lessons and using this awesome CVC book I created!  Interested?  Check out my TPT store here to pick up your own copy!  I was going to wait until all 5 short vowel books were done BUT I'm too excited!  A colleague of mine started using the book on Friday.  She and her little ones loved it!  Can't wait to start it!




Looking forward to doing some more work on vowel digraphs with my 2nd graders.  They've been doing pretty well!  I love seeing them use the strategies we're learning!  This is part of my Vowel Digraphs/Talkers packet!  Click here to purchase!  Fantastic tool!


I hope everyone has a happy Monday!  Please keep checking back this week...I have lots of fun stuff to share!



2 comments :

  1. How awesome that you could use your own pictures for a class activity. I love that!!

    Enjoy your week & thanks for linking up!
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check out LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send packages. Please feel free to sign up and pass our name along!

    Thanks
    -LIFTPackages

    LiftPackages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete