Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Friday, October 4, 2013

Freebie Friday #4




Man is this a total TGIF moment!  Unfortunately I'm sitting here listening to my baby's first night of "crying it out" aka "Mommy's crying."  But that's a post for another day lol.  Here is your freebie and boy is it a GOOD one.  This one is exclusively for my wonderful followers.   You won't find it on TPT!  It's just for you my lovelies!  As I mentioned in a previous post, I've started my new job and am creating new products.  This one is an alphabet puzzle.  Students must match each uppercase letter with it's lowercase buddy along with a picture that represents their beginning sound.  I suggest printing it off on cardstock and laminating.  It's the best way to keep them intact!  It's my weekend project to use with my Kindergarteners on Monday.  Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment