Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday (Linky Party!) 10/25

Yay! Super excited for my first linky party! I'm linking up this week with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their awesome linky party!







 
On Sunday, we (my husband, 2 little boys, mom, and dad) all went to a local orchard.  My dad's company was hosting an event there that weekend aka free stuff (still managed to spend some).  It was so fun spending time with my family...even if my toddler was a cranky pants.

Tuesday was fun.  Our school went pink!  Days like this are really important.  My fourth graders were asking some great questions about the day and about cancer.  I wish I had all the answers but I think it was great that they were even having a discussion about it.
My mom took the kids to Walmart this week.  Then came home with some groceries for me.  She ROCKS!
My Kindergarteners couldn't have been more excited about my impromptu Uppercase/Lowercase matching game.  They had never used Dot Markers before so they were just beside themselves!
"They're going to Neverland!"  That's what my son informed me as we sit here watching Peter Pan for the umpteenth time.

No comments :

Post a Comment