Pages


 photo crayonborder.png

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Brand New Layout!

Happy Thursday everyone!  For you frequent flyers you might have noticed something.  I have a new layout!  I'm so excited!  I have been contemplating this in my head for several weeks but haven't had the time.  Yesterday I had such an intense migraine that I took Excedrin and took a 3 hour nap.  When I woke up, I had to go get my Dunkin iced coffee before I got my kids (I had to leave work early due to my migraine and my mom is so awesome to have taken my kids for longer than she planned).  Soooo the caffeine in the Excedrin, the caffeine in the MEDIUM iced coffee (I do smalls and still get jittery), and my 3 hour nap meant I wasn't sleeping.  But that's okay because I had blog time!  What do you think?  I wanted to keep it simple.  I hate gaudy blogs.  I'm still working out a few kinks so bare with me.

A HUGE shout out to the awesome sketch font by Kimberly Geswein Fonts.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kimberly-Geswein-Fonts
My TPT store matches the blog and I am currently working on making my Facebook page do the same.  Speaking of Facebook, have you liked my page yet?  Head on over!  I'm thinking of doing some giveaways this summer through there.


On another note, my brain has been hard at work coming up with different product ideas.  This is what my ROUGH sketching looks like lol.  What do yours look like?  It all make sense in my head but I bet you guys are like WHAT IS THAT MESS!  That mess is probably what the inside of my brain looks like haha.  What are you guys up to this summer?  Keep checking back here frequently because I made a promise to myself to focus on this!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment